The merchant commits himself to you, visitors and clients of our site, in order to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data you supply. This means :
- Volatile character of the data collected on the site of the merchant
- Protection of personal data
- Security of transactions
- Certificate of security
- Respect of the law "Informatique et Libertés"
- Recapulative chart of company identification
We commit ourselves to you, visitors and client of the site, in order to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data you supply :
Volatile character of the data collected on the site of the merchant
In order to handle your order, we need to be able to know and to memorize certain parameters that are communicated by computer: we need to know who you are, as well as the products that you are buying. Cookies are programs that are used only for this goal: memorize, during your visit, your identity (known thanks to your user name and password) and the content of your shopping cart while you are filling it. Once your shopping finished, this information is automatically deleted: our cookies are what is called "volatile cookies". So nothing to worry about.
Protection of personal data
As a merchant site, the merchant gathers a certain amount of information, necessary to handle orders. The merchant handles all this information with the utmost confidentiality.
Security of transactions
Payment by credit card is handled by the CIC, known for its reliability in matters of Internet transactions. The transaction between you and the bank is encrypted (SSL). You can verify that you are not consulting a counterfeit. To do so, you only have to verify the information below, corresponding with the security certificate that you can bring up :
- With Netscape: click on the blue key or the golden padlock situated in the bottom left corner of the browser. A window appears: select to show page information (show document info or open page info). You will then see the name of the website operator with the server name and the place of the head office (left), accompanied with the data of the authority that has verified these date (right).
- With Internet Explorer: in the window, click the right mouse button, select properties and click on security or certificates. You will then see the name of the website operator with the server name and the place of the head office (top), accompanied with the data of the authority that has verified these date (to the bottom).
- With IE 5, go to details and click on object to show the information.
If you do not find the golden padlock or the key, you are not in security mode. You will not be able to verify the origin of the page. It may be a counterfeit.
The bank data you supply, encrypted on your own computer, will never be visible on the Internet. No bank card number is stored with the merchant, or only temporarily during verification and code in the TPE.
Certificate of security
In order to best guarantee the security on our site and the confidentiality of its data, we have put into place a certificate of security allowing you to verify that the connection with the site on which you are is perfectly reliable. This certificate appears in a small window on the site. By clicking on the logo, you have access to data allowing you to identify us. You can also click on the padlock appearing at the bottom of your browser: this will allow you to exactly know the characteristics of this certificate.
Respecting the French and European regulations
In accordance with the law “Informatique et Libertés” from January 6, 1978, you have a right of access, rectification, modification and suppression concerning the data concerning you. You may exercise this right by sending us a letter to the following address :
1,Route de Norolles
14130 LE BREUIL EN AUGE